You are here
Conferences & Workshops
October 11-13, 2018 - Alexander Kluge: New Perspectives on Creative Arts and Critical Practice - A.D.White House -
International conference on new perspectives that multimedial artist and storyteller Alexander Kluge develops vis-à-vis creative arts and critical practice, and new perspectives on Kluge’s oeuvre that scholars with diverse specializations and innovative insights can make available to Kluge studies and critical theory for the 21st century.
Unless otherwise indicated, colloquia take place at 2:30pm in 181 Goldwin Smith Hall. An advance copy of each paper can be obtained in the Department of German Studies, 183 Goldwin Smith Hall.
- September 7, 2018 - Karl Niekerk (Germanic Languages and Literatures, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign)
- October 26, 2018 - Barbara Nagel (German, Princeton University)
- November 16, 2018 - Matthew Stoltz (German Studies, Cornell University)
- November 30, 2018 - Samuel Frederick (Germanic & Slavic Languages and Literatures, PennState)
- June 17-July 27, 2018, Cornell University - Literature, Media, Form - DAAD Faculty Summer Seminar. Application deadline March 1, 2018. Forms and instructions at www.daad.org
- October 11-13, 2018, Cornell University - Alexander Kluge: New Perspectives on Creative Arts and Critical Practice. A. D. White House. October 11 at 4:30pm. Contact Olga Petrova at email@example.com.